SBI PO Salary 2020, SBI PO Salary Distribution, Post-wise Salary Distribution, SBI Probationary Officer Perks, SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Salary: As we know that every applicant wants to know more about the salary, Perks, Allowances about the SBI Probationary Officer Post. As we know that the job profile of the SBI (State Bank of India) Probationary Officer [PO] has the most special and important job post. The pay scale of the SBI CBO post has very high following the other Bank jobs. Now, State Bank of India has recently announced the notice that they start the hiring process for the multiple job post of the SBI PO 2020. Here in this article, we will discuss all important information related to the SBI Probationary Officer Salary Distribution, perks, allowances, and much other information.
- As we know, the SBI PO is one of the most important & prestigious government bank jobs. Not only this, but it has several allowances and benefits. Every applicant needs to know the basic salary structure, perks, and promotions of the SBI PO Job.
SBI PO Salary 2020
Here we will discuss the Salary Structure of the SBI PO job post. It is informed to you all that State Bank of India is consists of basic salary and payscale. The data is as follows:
- SBI PO Payscale: 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- SBI PO Gross Salary with HRA: Total Compensation is equalled to the 8.2 lakhs Rupees and a maximum of 13.08 lakhs Rupees that depends on the job posting place and all other different factors.
- SBI PO Basic Salary: The SBI PO basic salary is 27620 Rupees. All allowances are get added on this basic amount.
SBI PO In Hand Salary 2020
Here we will discuss the In Hand Salary structure of the SBI Probationary Officer 2020. The range of the SBI PO In-Hand Salary is 42000 to 44000 Rupees. The total salary may differ based on the job location. According to the Bipartite settlement of banks, there will be no applicability of the amount seventh pay commission. The in-hand salary of the SBI PO is more attractive for all the applicants and always has a huge demand for the SBI Bank jobs.
Allowances & Perks of SBI PO
Here we will discuss all salary perks and allowances of the SBI PO, which is given as follows:
|Salary Allowances of SBI PO|
|Medical Insurance||100% medical coverage for the SBI employees and 75% for their family members|
|(CCA)||It varies according to the job location at 4% or 3%.|
|Furniture Allowance||120000 Rupees|
|HRA||9%, 8% or 7% (It Depends on the job location)|
|Travelling Allowance||For official travels, reimbursement of AC 2-tier fare is provided|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||46.9% of the Basic Pay (Revised Quarterly)|
|Petrol||Rs.1100 to 1250Rupees|
SBI PO Promotion 2020
Here we will discuss the Promotion of the SBI Probationary Officer 2020. As we know, SBI PO is get promoted to several good job posts along with the salary increase according to the Bank norms. The promoted job posts consist of:
- Deputy Manager
- Chief General Manager
- General Manager
- Chief Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
SBI PO Perks
Here we will discuss the Salary Perks of the SBI Probationary Officer 2020. According to the Bank jobs, the SBI PO Perks consists of several advantages such as job security, settled career, increments, fixed allowances. As it is one of the most attractive jobs that includes several applicants. The extra advantages of the salary consist of:
- Entertainment allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Reimbursement of Telephone bill
- House maintenance allowance
- Newspaper allowance
- Concessionary interest rates for House Loan, Personal Loan, and Car Loan
- Books and magazines allowance
- Cashless treatment in selected medical facilities around the country
- Medical insurance (100% for SBI PO and 75% for family members)
Job Profile of SBI Probationary Officer
Here we will discuss the Job Profile of the SBI Probationary Officer 2020. The steps are as follows:
- Marketing of New Schemes.
- Bringing New Business to the bank.
- On-site training like SBI training institutes.
- Supervision of customer service, clerical activities, processing loans, opening bank accounts, etc.
- Any other task best from the bank from time to time.
SBI PO Career
As everyone knows that the offered salary & perks from the SBI PO are very different and attractive that gives every applicant good career growth. All Banking sector provides several vacancies that offer a good opportunity to all of the applicants. Every year, there are several numbers of applicants can apply for this job post and are continously enjoying a good life with a good salary. For any other information related to the SBI PO Salary Distribution, visit our website daily for more further details.
I just hope every one of you will understand this article very carefully and try to obey all rules & regulations. If somehow, anyone of you will get any problem related to this article, then he or she may ask all your queries in the given comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mention the SBI PO Payscale?
The SBI Probationary Officer Payscale is as follows 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
Mention the SBI PO Basic Salary?
The SBI Probationary Officer Basic Salary is as follows 27620 Rupees with (four Increments).
Mention the SBI PO in-hand Salary?
The SBI Probationary Officer in-hand salary is as follows between 42000 Rupees to 44000 Rupees every month.
Mention the SBI PO Allowances?
The SBI Probationary Officer Allowances are as follows Medical Insurance, Petrol, Travelling Allowance, Furniture Allowance, and other allowances.
Mention the SBI PO Promotion Hierarchy?
The SBI Probationary Officer Promotion Hierarchy is as follows Deputy Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager, General Manager, Chief Manager, Assistant General Manager, and Chief General Manager.