SBI, State Bank of India, SBI Deputy Manager Law Job Vacancy, Apply Online, Deputy Manager Law Vacancy, SBI Recruitment, SBI Recruitment 2020: State Bank of India which is known as SBI has announced a number of job vacancies for the post of Deputy Manager Law job. There are around 45 job vacancies for this post. This job is on a daily basis and all interested applicants have to apply for this job by just visit an official website of the State Bank of India. Let us tell you all that apply for this job before the announcement of the last date. Here in this article, we will discuss all important information related to the SBI Deputy Manager Law Jobs Vacancy, eligibility conditions, age relaxation, the process to apply online, academic qualifications, the process of selection, and many more. To avoid any mistakes, all interested, as well as eligible applicants, kindly read this article very carefully.
SBI Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India has started to organize hiring systems in various banking sectors. According to the official announcement of the government, SBI has to organize several job vacancies. Every interested applicant has to apply for it and ready to get a government job. Get more details of SBI Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility conditions, application fees, selection process from this article.
Highlights of the SBI Deputy Manager Law
Total Number of Vacancy: 45 Job Posts
Age Relaxation: 35 Years as on 31.07.2019.
Process of Selection: Written Exam and Interview.
Examination Mode: Online
Academic Qualification: Applicant has a graduation degree in the field of Law.
Whenever an applicant wants to apply for any entrance exam, he or she must check all important basic information for that particular job. Here we will provide you with all information related to the applicant age relaxation process, application form fees, and the age relaxation process according to the government.
|Age Relaxation||Application Fees|
|According to the Government of India Rules & Regulations:
Post-Wise Educational Qualification
Here we will discuss the academic qualifications, which is given as follows:
- Every applicant has to be completed a graduation degree in the field of Law (3 or 5 years) from any recognized university.
- Experience: Have four years of experience in the field of Advocate with Bar Council as a practising advocate or experience in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks as a Law Officer or 4 years of joint experience in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks as a Law Officer and practising advocate. This experience will be counted after the enrolment as an advocate with the Bar Council.
Details of Vacancy According to Post-wise
Here we will discuss all the important information related to the vacancy. Information of Vacancy is given as follows:
- Name of Post: Deputy Manager (Law)
Total Number of Post: 45
Maximum Age Relaxation: 35 Years, as on 31.07.2019
Maximum Age Relaxation: 42 Years for eight years of Experience
Process of Selection
Here we will discuss the process of selection. The selection of an applicant for the post of Deputy Manager (LAW) in State Bank of India will get selected on the basis of total marks obtained in the entrance exam. So, the pattern of the exam will be given as follows:
- Verification of Documents
Pattern of Test
- Reasoning Test: It includes 70 Questions, 70 Marks
- English language Test: It includes 50 Questions, 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge Test: It includes 50 Questions, 100 Marks
The total Salary Scale is Rs. 31705-1145, 1-32850-1310, 10-45950. Every applicant who want to join SBI Deputy Manager Law, then they all are eligible for the DA, CCA, HRA, PF, LFC, Contributory Pension, and Medical Facility etc according to the SBI government from time to time.
- It always supports various operational functionaries to understand & mitigate the contracts, deals, legal risk, negotiations, projects etc. and also conduct several litigations that include quasi-judicial forum, judicial only if it is required.
- It offers their opinion on several legal problems, vetting, drafting, contracts, deeds, negotiating agreements, or documents.
- Always keep updating yourself about the recent legal development & knowledge on the topic of operational functionaries.
- Any type of work or responsibility that was given to you, according to the time from the bank itself.
- Whenever it is required to interact with any type of advocates and different professionals, you can do so.
- Always coordinate with regulatory authorities, statutory authorities, self-governing bodies or any other different issues that involve legal aspects.
- Topics related to property investigation and any other matter, if there is any single person who specialised to identify for any home loans & advances.
The Process to Apply Online
Here we will discuss all important information related to the process of apply online. So, all eligible applicants who want to give this exam kindly visit an official website which is given as follows Click Here. Every applicant has to apply for it before the announcement of the last date.
Here we will discuss all important direct links from which every applicant can directly reach to the destination page. For all 45 job vacancies in the State Bank of India, every applicant can apply for it by just visiting on the given below links.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
I just hope every user can understand this article very well and apply for it as soon as possible. If anyone still has faced any type of problem-related to the SBI Deputy Manager Law Job Vacancy 2020, eligibility condition, age relaxation, number of vacancies, the process to apply online, the process of selection, then he or she may ask their queries in the given comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Name the short form of State Bank of India?
The short form is SBI.
Can we apply for this job post Online?
Yes, you will. The government provides various online facilities from which we can apply for every entrance exam online.
Name all educational qualifications for this post?
For the SBI Deputy Manager Law job, all applicants must have to be completed the Graduation Degree in the field of LAW.