SBI Clerk, State Bank of India 2020, SBI Clerk Salary Structure, SBI Clerk Salary Allowances, SBI Clerk Perks, State Bank of India Salary, SBI Clerk 2020: As everyone wants to know the salary structure for the post of SBI Clerk. As we know, there will be soon an SBI Clerk job examination held. There will be various vacancies from all of the states. So, all interested applicants can fill an application form or apply for this job post as soon as possible. For the Recruitment of SBI, every applicant who can fill or apply on it get high salary packages. So, this SBI Clerk job offers you all great salary packages with a good increment in the sector of banking. Here in this article, we will discuss all important information related to the SBI Clerk Salary Packages, Allowances, Perks, and all related information. Every interested applicant can apply for the same and shape your career.
Salary Structure of SBI Clerk
Here we will discuss all important information related to the salary structure of the SBI Clerk. As we see, there will be an official notification will be released from the State Bank of India. According to that notification, there will be a distribution of the salary structure of the SBI Clerk post. According to them, all applicants will receive the salary in the scale of 11765-655, 3-16175-980, 3-13730-815, 4-20095-1145, 1-30230-1310, 7-28110-2120, 1-31540. In metro cities, the total salary has approx Rs.23,600/- per month includes all the allowances in the current rate.
Let us tell you all that the Salary structure of SBI Clerk has been divided into several components, such as:
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
And, all other allowances are as follows:
- Medical Facilities
- Leave fare subsidy
- Leave of Encashment Privilege
- Conveyance Allowance
- Loans for personal consumables, housing, car, at allowance rates
After this, Here we will discuss all these Allowances in full detailed information. Information is as follows:
- Dearness Allowance
In this, during entry time, Dearness Allowance has been offered to basic salary such as Rs.11765/-. This DA will be revised during every quarter which depends on the Consumer Price Index (CPI) as mentioned by the Central Government.
- House Rent Allowance
During job posting, they have the facility of living. All those applicants who are in the junior associate’s post, they will get residential quarters only if they are available. This will make changes in the HRA rate based on the metro city, rural, or semi-urban areas. This HRA denotes the percentage of basic salary. In some other cases, if the applicant visits residential quarters, then you did not receive any HRA of Salary.
- Leave Fare Subsidy
In this job, every applicant can get travel fare for going to any vacation anywhere in the country. For all junior associates, the block is given as four years. It means that you will travel only one time from the four years. This type of benefit is given to your family only. When a junior associate is fresher, then they were eligible to sit in a sleeper class during travel.
- Medical facility
As everyone is well aware of the health of their company employees. So, in this job, every employee gets 100% treatment cost and 75% for all dependents. Some of the banks also give cashless facility treatment in several hospitals.
- Leave encashment facility
For this job post, every 11 working days, every bank provides you with one left which is called privilege leave. There will be only 240 leaves were accumulated, so all employees are eligible for the leave encashment and they will get their salary equivalent to the 240 days.
- Conveyance allowance
According to the job location, every bank provides you with the facility of Conveyance allowance. Everyone you can claim this as depend on the consumption of petrol declaration every month.
- Loans at concessional rates
Let us tell you all that the State Bank of India helps you out while providing loans at concessional rates for several purposes. Bank gives loans to all needy employees from just basic that is education to car and housing loans.
The total salary increment is fixed. Here we will show you the increment of SBI Clerk job post. The increment is as follows:
|Time Period||Basic Salary (INR)||Increment (INR)|
|Another four years||20,095||2120|
|For the next three years||13,730||815|
|For the next seven years||28,810||1310|
|For the first three years||11,765||655|
|After completing One year||31, 540||–|
Roles and Responsibilities of SBI Clerk Job
An applicant who is in the job post of SBI Clerk has faced many opportunities career growth till the job post of General Manager. Indeed, it is one of the best opportunity for all applicants to start their career in the banking sector. There are several roles & responsibilities of SBI Clerk Job. The basic points are as follows:
- Single Window Operator Function: It consists of all day to day duties like cheque clearance, open bank accounts, transfer amount with the help of NEFT, cheque, RTGS, Demand Draft Issuance (DD), Cheque Book requests, Receive inward emails.
- Head Cashier Function: It consists of the duty of a cashier, to handle cash transactions of the respective bank branch, transfer and clear all cheques.
- All Junior Associates should also work as special assistants.
- The SBI Clerk is eligible for addressing the several customers problems and try to resolve them.
SBI Clerk Career Prospects
As you all know, this State Bank of India will provide several career opportunities for the bank general manager. If any junior associate has joined this bank, they will have to appear or give CAIIB and JAIIB exam so that they become experienced after 3 years of job. Let us tell you all that this Trainee Officer has been equal to Cadre Probationary officer. After this, the bank provides time-bound promotion time in every 3 years. So, it is a great opportunity for all applicants to shape their careers in the field of banking.
In-Hand Salary of SBI Clerk
So, it includes the in-Hand Salary package of an applicant. It can consist of a particular amount of salary after deductions. Generally, the SBI Clerk salary is in between the 20,000 to 22,000 Rupees. The most important factor in the SBI Clerk Salary is the location of job post i.e urban or rural area.
SBI Clerk Promotion
SBI Clerk Promotion has included two different types of modes such as:
- Promotion to Officer Cadre
- In-Cadre Promotion
Promotion to Officer Cadre
- Here, After completed three years of job, the Assistant post will change to Trainee Officer. For this, the applicant must pass in the CAIIB and JAIIB Entrance Examination from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance.
- After that, they have to complete the probation time of two years.
- With the completion of Probation time and personal interview, all applicants are either go to the further post such as Middle Management Grade [Scale-II] or go back to Clerical Cadre.
- After completing six years of job in fast track channel or 12 years of job in average track channel, the Assistant post will change to Scale – 1 Officer or also Junior Management Grade. For this, the applicant must pass in the CAIIB and JAIIB Entrance Examination from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance. Also, should pass in the theory paper along with the applicant personal interview.
- All of these promotions should be based on home postings, such as time-bound promotion.
- Here, the special allowance of 1800 rupees will be provided with the total salary. After completing ten years of job, the Assistant post will change to Senior Assistant. This salary is not recommended as the basic salary of the applicant.
- Here, the special allowance of 2500 rupees will be provided with the total salary. After completing 20 years of job, the Assistant post will change to Senior Assistant. This salary is recommended as the basic salary of the applicant.
- Here, the special allowance of 3500 rupees will be provided with the total salary. After completing 30 years of job, the Assistant post will change to Senior Assistant. This salary is considered to calculate the basic salary of the applicant.
Directly to JMGS – I
- Here, after completing six years of the job below the promotion of fast track channel, and after completing 12 years of the job below the channel of normal promotion, the Clerk job post will change to Junior Manager Grade Scale (JMGS – 1). This type of promotion is for only upper age limit. These type of promotion should base on the theory paper and Interview.
I hope every one of out there will understand this article very well and good understanding. If you guys still have any queries related to the SBI Clerk Salary Packages, Allowances, Perks, then you may ask all your queries in the given comment box.