SBI Circle Based Officer Salary 2020, SBI CBO Salary Distribution, Post-wise Salary Distribution, SBI CBO Perks: As we know that every applicant wants to know more about the salary, Perks, Allowances about the SBI CBO Post. As we know that the job profile of SBI (State Bank of India) Circle Based Officer [CBO] has the most special and important job post. The pay scale of SBI CBO post has very high in accordance with the other Bank jobs. Now, State Bank of India has recently announced the notice that they start the hiring process for the multiple job post and around 3850 vacancies of SBI CBO 2020. Here in this article, we will discuss all important information related to the SBI Circle Based Officer Salary Distribution, perks, allowances, and much other information.
- Every Graduated applicant shall apply for the SBI CBO job post.
SBI Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India has started to organize hiring systems in various banking sectors. According to the official announcement of the government, SBI has to organize several job vacancies. Every interested applicant has to apply for it and ready to get a government job. Get more details of SBI Recruitment 2020 such as eligibility conditions, application fees, selection process from this article.
SBI CBO In Hand Salary 2020
Here we will discuss the In Hand Salary structure of the SBI Circle Based Officer 2020. It is important for every applicant (who got selected for the SBI CBO job post) to know the basic salary pay of SBI Circle Based Officer will be 23,700 Rupees along with the increment during the job begin. All eligible applicants should get one increment for the completion of one year service in the officer cadre in the Regional Rural Bank and Scheduled Commercial Bank, as 01.08.2020. The total gross compensation they get in between 8.20 lakhs to 13.08 lakhs every year. The total amount will vary from location to location during a job post.
As we discuss the State Bank of India has recruited a Circle Based Officer for the Junior Management Grade Scale 1or JMGS-I post. The Junior Management Grade Scale 1 job post usually means that all officers who just enter the Officer Cadre after the Clerical Cadre promotion. Now, the salary structure will be given as follows:
SBI CBO always plays an important part in the sector of banking field. It becomes famous in the State Bank of India sector. The minimum amount of SBI Circle Based Officer pay-scale is of Rs. 23,700 along with the increment of 980 Rupees for the coming seven years, which is followed by the basic salary of 30560 Rupees with the final increment of 1145 Rupees for the coming two years and so on. The maximum general salary is of 42020 Rupees. The SBI Circle Based Officer Salary is as follows: Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020.
Here we will discuss the Salary Structure of the SBI CBO job post. The table is as follows:
|Salary Structure of the SBI CBO|
|Maximum Basic Salary||INR 42,020/-|
|Basic Pay After seven Years||INR 30,560/- (Increment for two Years INR 1,145/-)|
|Basic Pay||INR 23,700/- (Increment for seven Years = INR 980/-)|
|Total Salary Per Annum||INR 8,20,000/- to INR 13,0,8000/-|
SBI CBO Salary: Perks and Allowances
Let us tell you all that the Salary Allowances and Perks will be different from a particular job post to post. Here we will discuss all salary perks and allowances of the SBI CBO, which is given as follows:
SBI CBO Allowances
Here we will discuss the Allowances of the SBI CBO job post. After getting a job in the SBI CBO post, all applicants will get several allowances other than the daily monthly salary. The table is as follows:
|Travelling Allowance||AC 2-tier fare is reimbursed to the applicant for the official travels|
|City Compensatory Allowance||3% to 4% depending on the job location|
|Medical Insurance||100% covered for employee and 75% covered for dependent family|
|House Rent Allowance||7% to 9% depending on the Place of Job Posting|
|Petrol Allowance||INR 1,100 to 1,250|
|Dearness Allowance||46.9% of the Basic Pay|
|Newspaper Allowance, Books Allowance, Entertainment Allowance, etc.||Varies based on Cadre|
SBI CBO Perks
Here we will discuss the Perks of the SBI CBO job post. As we know, the SBI Circle Based Officer has the following perks according to the force rules from time to time.
- Contribution Pension Scheme or the New Pension Scheme.
- Medical Aid for self [10%] & for family [75%].
- The concessional interest rate for Car, Housing, and Personal Loans.
- Home Travel Concession or Leave Fare Concession.
Job Profile of SBI CBO
Here we will discuss the job profiles of all SBI CBO employees. Steps are given below:
- All selected applicants will get the job post as Circle Based Officers [CBO].
- Every selected employee will get probation time for six months and this time will be part of different phases according to the bank.
- The CBO perform daily assessment preparation during the probation time as authorities will judge your suitability and confirm your position or job role.
- All those applicants who pass in the assessment paper according to the standards from the bank timely will confirm those applicants for the Bank service in the Junior Management Grade Scale – I [JMGS-I].
- If somehow, any applicant fails to get the minimum stipulated standards, then his or her service may get closed according to the Bank policy at the material time.
- All selected applicants who are in the General Cadre & they will govern from the promotion policy that is based on the Bank General Cadre Officers.
- All selected applicants will not get any title to the transfer of inner-circle up to his or her promotion to the post of SMGS-IV Grade or should have twelve years of job.
I just hope every one of you will understand this article very carefully and try to obey all rules & regulations. If somehow, anyone of you will get any problem related to this article, then he or she may ask all your queries in the given comment box.