RBI Recruitment 2020, Apply Online, Reserve Bank of India, Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Process: Reserve Bank of India has recently announced the job vacancy for the various post such as Data Analyst, Consultant, and others. All interested applicants who want to give this entrance exam should apply for it as soon as possible before the closing of the RBI Application form 2020. Let us tell you all that every interred candidate can apply on this RBI Recruitment on or before 5 September 2020 till 6:00 PM.
If any student wants to update his or her application form, then they can do so as there is an update option is available. You can add or update any information such as education qualifications, experience, Name, Registration ID, and etc. Update your information on or before 5 September 2020.
Highlights of RBI Recruitment
|Notification||RBI Recruitment 2020: 33 Vacancies for Analyst, Consultant, Specialist, Every Online Registration will be Starts from 9 April 2020.|
|Notification Date||25 March 2020|
|Academic Qualifications||Other Qualifications|
|Name of Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Last Date for Submit Form||29 April 2020|
Let us tell you all that RBI has recently announced an important notice related to the employment which was released on the date of 1 April 2020. For an Online Application form Registration, Payment of Fees, and Intimation Charges all will be decided by the bank itself or you can check this information by just visiting an official website of RBI which is given as follows: www.rbi.org.in. Here you will get every information about RBI.
Initially, the SBI has announced that every Online Application Registration, Payment of Fees, Charges for Lateral will be postponed. And, every Consultant, Analyst, Specialist Recruitment will be based on the Contract basis as there is a situation of lockdown that will be going on. With the help of an online website, everyone you should be able to see the exact dates of the RBI Recruitment.
Vacancy Information of RBI Recruitment 2020
Here we will discuss all information related to the RBI Recruitment Vacancy. Here is the full list of total vacancy along with the post name.
- Consultant in Applied Maths: 3 Posts
- IS Auditor: 2 Posts
- An economist in Macroeconomic Modelling: 1 Post
- Consultant in Applied Econometrics: 3 Posts
- Data Analyst or MPD: 1 Post
- Specialist in Forensic Audit: 1 Post
- Data Analyst or (DoS- DNBS): 2 Posts
- Risk Analyst or DEIO: 2 Posts
- Data Analyst or (DoR-DNBS): 2 Posts
- System Administrator: 9 Posts
- Project Administrator: 5 Posts
- Specialist in Forensic Audit: 1 Post
- Network Administrator: 6 Posts
- Accounts Specialist: 1 Post
Academic Qualification (RBI Recruitment 2020)
Here we will discuss an academic qualification for the post of RBI Recruitment 2020. So, the information will be given as follows:
- For the post of Consultant in Applied Maths, Data Analyst or MPD, Consultant in Applied Econometrics, Data Analyst or (DoS- DNBS), Economist in Macroeconomic Modelling, Data Analyst or (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst or DEIO, Risk Analyst or (DoS- DNBS): Every student have to do a Post Graduation Degree in a particular subject are eligible.
- For the post of IS Auditor: Applicants must have completed BE, IT Risk Management, B Tech, IT, M Tech in Computer Science, Electronics and Electricals, or MCA with the specialization in Information Security, Information Assurance, Digital Threat Management, and Cyber Security.
- For the post of Forensic Specialist Audit: Applicant must have completed PGDM, CA, ICWA, MBA (in Finance).
- For the post of Accounts Specialist: Applicant must have completed ICWA or CA.
- For the post of Network Administrator, System Administrator, and Project Administrator: Applicant must have completed B Tech, IT, BE, M Tech in Computer Science, Electricals & Electronics, or MCA.
- For the post of Consultant in Applied Maths, Economist in Macroeconomic Modelling, Consultant in Applied Econometrics, Data Analyst or (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst or MPD, Risk Analyst or (DoS- DNBS), Data Analyst or (DoR-DNBS), Risk Analyst or DEIO, Specialist in Forensic Audit, IS Auditor, Accounts Specialist: Applicant age should be of 30 to 40 years.
- For the post of System Administrator, Network Administrator, Project Administrator: Applicant age should be of 25 to 35 years.
Here we provide you with a direct link from which the applicant can easily reach on the particular page. So, the direct links are given as follows:
|Reemployment Notice||Click Here|
|Official Announcement||Click Here|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Download RBI Recruitment 2020 Official PDF Here||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The Process of Apply Online [RBI Recruitment]
All interested applicants should be able to apply online for the post of RBI Recruitment. And, the important dates to apply online are given as follows which is from 3 to 5 September 2020. For more information, visit the above-provided links.
- Theory Test
- Verification of Document
Online Application Fee of RBI:
|S. No.||Category Name||Total Charges||Total Amount|
|1||GEN, OBC, PwBD-Gen, OBC||Application fee including intimation charges||Rs.600/-|
|2||SC, ST, PwBD-SC, PwBD-ST I||Only Intimation Charges||Rs.100/-|
About Reserve Bank of India
RBI is one of the most famous Banking Institution in India that always control supply & give Indian Rupees. Reserve Bank of India has mostly controlled every Nationalized Bank, Public Sector Bank (include both Foreign & Indian), Non-Scheduled State C0-operative Banks, Scheduled Co-operative Banks and Regional Rural Banks.
I just hope that every applicant can understand this article very well. Now, you can easily apply for this post online. If you still have any type of query related to the RBI Recruitment 2020 application forms, Academic Qualifications, Age Relaxation, then you may ask all your queries on the given comment box.