IBPS SO Salary, IBPS SO Allowances, IBPS SO Perks, IBPS Specialist Officer (SO) Salary Allowances: As we know that every applicant wants to know more about the salary, Perks, Allowances about the IBPS Specialist Officer Post. Let us tell you all that Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] has announced the entrance exam of the IBPS SO exam. This recruits number of bank jobs in the public sector banks (such as SBI, RBI, SIDBI, Associate Banks of SBI, NABARD, LIC, and Insurance Companies). Here in this article, we will discuss everything related to the IBPS Specialist Officer Salary, Allowances, and Perks.
- All interested applicants should try to apply in this job post by just filling an application form online.
- For this exam, an application has to be completed their graduation or any higher studies. Those candidates can fill the application form.
- Everyone has to undergo various processes of selection while taking a job in IBPS SO bank.
- As we know, IBPS has announced to organize for the exam for Rural and Nationalized Banks. The salary of IBPS SO is very lucrative. There are around 1500 plus job vacancies to recruit for the job post of Specialist Officer Cadre.
- It is one of the most reputed jobs. It consists of six job posts.
The table shows you the name of all six job post of IBPS SO Recruitment 2020. The table is as follows:
|Job Post of IBPS Specialist Officer||1. Law Officer (Scale I)|
|2. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)|
|3. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)|
|4. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)|
|5. I.T. Officer (Scale I)|
|6. Marketing Officer (Scale I)|
Job Profile of IBPS SO Salary
The work performed from every specialist Officer should differ from one job to another. Here we will discuss the job profile of IBPS PO Salary 2020, which is given as follows:
|Name of Post||Work Profile|
|HR or Personnel Officer||
|Agriculture Field Officer||
Name of all Participating Banks
Here we will discuss the name of all participating banks in IBPS SO Recruitment Process. Let’s take a look at all the banks who have participated in this year recruitment process:
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
IBPS SO In-Hand Salary 2020
- During the joining date, the In-Hand Salary for IBPS Specialist Officer (PO) is of Rs 23700/-.
- All passed applicants of IBPS SO get a job in the Junior Management Grade Scale 1 Cadre job post. The salary scale differs from post to post. The pay scale for IBPS SO is 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020.
The table shows you the IBPS SO in-Hand Salary 2020 after the seventh pay commission. The data is as follows:
|Allowance||Values or Remarks|
|Lease Allowance||According to the HRA, lease accommodation is optional and it can be availed to 29,500 Rupees according to the place of the job posting.|
|House Rent Allowance||According to the job posting place of the applicant, it is in between the 7% to 9%.|
|City Compensatory Allowance||According to the job posting place of the applicant, it is in between the 0% to 4%.|
|Special Allowance||It is based on the performance or incentive bonus provided to every employee. It is about 7.75% of DA+Basic.|
|PF Contribution||It differs in between 3000 Rupees to Rs 3500 Rupees.|
|Dearness Allowance||36% Approx. Rs 8600/|
|In-Hand Salary||The total IBPS SO gross salary is 38000 Rupees to 39000 Rupees. After the deductions, the employee will get 33000 Rupees to 35000 Rupees as an IBPS SO.|
IBPS SO Perks & Benefits
Here we will discuss the Perks & Benefits of the IBPS SO Recruitment Process. Not only salary, IBPS SO will be treated for perks also. It consists of Newspaper allowances, Entertainment allowances, Medical allowances, House and Furniture allowances, etc.
Promotion Policy of IBPS SO
All eligible applicants who get passed for Scale 1 and Scale 2 job post and now they will do training, assessments, workshops so that they improve their skills are eligible for the promotions. It depends on work performance, IBPS SO applicant get promotion based in the living standard. Here we will discuss the Promotion Policy of the IBPS SO Recruitment Process. The steps are as follows:
- Junior Management: Scale 1, Officer/ Assistant Manager
- Top Management: Scale 7, General Manager
- Junior Management- Scale 2, Manager
- Top Management: Scale 6, Deputy General Manager
- Middle Management: Scale 3, Senior Manager
- Senior Management: Scale 5, Assistant General Manager
- Senior Management: Scale 4, Chief Manager
Five Reasons to Join IBPS SO
Here we will discuss the five reasons to join IBPS SO Recruitment Process. The steps are as follows:
- Great Pay Scale
- Superb Incentives, Perks and Other Allowances
- Fair Chances of Promotions
- Security and Flexibility of Job
- Fewer Chances of Job Transfer
I just hope that everyone will understand this article very well and gain more knowledge. If any applicant has faced some issues or problems related to this article, then he or she may ask all your queries in the given comment box.