IBPS Clerk Officer, IBPS Clerk Career Growth, IBPS Clerk Responsibilities, IBPS Clerk Perks, IBPS Clerk Salary, Promotions: As we all are aware of the fact that every student or even government-citizen wants to know about everything related to the bank exams. Bank exams such as IBPS Clerk, here we discuss everything related to the IBPS Clerk Officer Career growth, Salary perks, Job Profile, and IBPS Clerk Responsibilities. All interested applicants or students should read this article very carefully.
- As we know, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection [IBPS] is the official body that conducts several recruitments of the IBPS Clerk. According to the IBPS Clerk Notification, every applicant should know the salary structure, perks, allowances, and job profile.
- In this article, we will discuss everything about the IBPS Clerk Job, Salary In Hand, Pay Scale, Promotions, etc.
Payscale of IBPS Clerk Salary 2020
Here we will discuss the Pay Scale of IBPS Clerk Salary Recruitment Process. The total addition of Allowance and Basic Pay makes the IBPS Clerk Salary. Let us tell you the starting Basic Salary of IBPS Clerk is 11,765 Rupees.
Payscale of IBPS Clerk is 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.
It shows that the IBPS Clerk minimum Basic Pay is 11,765 Rupees and on the other hand maximum Basic Pay is 31540 Rupees. The table is as follows:
|Basic Pay||Total Amount|
|Basic Pay after the next seven years||28110 Rupees, with a yearly addition of 2120 Rupees for next 1 year|
|Basic Pay after three years||13730 Rupees, with a yearly addition of 815 Rupees for the coming 3 years|
|Basic Pay after coming four years||20095 Rupees, with a yearly addition of 1145 Rupees for the next seven years|
|Basic Pay after coming three years||16175 Rupees, with a yearly addition of 980 rupees for the next 4 years|
|Basic Pay after the next year||30230 Rupees, with a yearly addition of 1310 Rupees for next 1 year|
|Starting Basic Pay||11,765 Rupees with a yearly addition of 655 Rupees for three years.|
|Basic Pay after next year||31540 Rupees (maximum Basic Pay)|
Name of all Participating Banks
Here we will discuss the name of all participating banks in IBPS Clerk Recruitment Process. Let’s take a look at all the banks who have participated in this year recruitment process:
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Bank of Baroda
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
Allowances of IBPS Clerk Salary
Here we will discuss the Allowances of the IBPS Clerk Salary Recruitment Process. As we know, IBPS Clerk Salary Allowances are more good and attractive. There are several types of allowances of IBPS Clerk Salary. The details of all types of allowances of IBPS Clerk Salary is as follows:
|Special Allowance||1561 Rupees|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||
|Travel Allowance||Expenses on official tours and travels will be reimbursed through the bank.|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||
|Medical Allowance||It is paid only once a year. For IBPS Clerks, the total amount is fixed at 2000 Rupees annually.|
Salary Perks of IBPS Clerk
As we discussed the IBPS Salary, so all employees have a right or eligible to know more about salary perks. The following are the steps that provided below show allowances of IBPS Bank. Steps are given below:
- Medical Aid: There are many banks who pay medical service amount to their employees or Officers. This type of payment will be updated every year.
- Leased Accommodation: This type of accommodation will be different from bank to bank, it just works like HRA. Many banks also provide official bank statements to a leased house. This will directly get to the Landlord.
- New Pension Scheme: There will be a benefit of the new pension scheme.
- Travel Allowance: Many banks have fixed travel allowances as well as give all petrol bills.
- Newspaper Allowance: There would be the benefit of a newspaper to all Probationary Officers.
Salary Structure of IBPS Clerk
Here we will discuss the Salary Structure of the IBPS Clerk Salary Recruitment Process. Here is the table showing you the difference in IBPS Allowances and Salary according to the job location. The data is as follows:
|Division of IBPS Clerk Salary Structure||Population Less Than 45 lakhs||Population More Than 45 lakhs|
|Special Allowance||911 Rupees||911 Rupees|
|Dearness Allowance||5311 Rupees||5311 Rupees|
|Travel Allowance||425 Rupees||425 Rupees|
|House Rent Allowance||1058 Rupees||1176 Rupees|
|Basic Salary||11765 Rupees||11765 Rupees|
|Total IBPS Clerk Salary||19470 Rupees||19588 Rupees|
Job Profile of IBPS Clerk
Here we will discuss the Job Profile of the IBPS Clerk Salary Recruitment Process. It consists of several roles and responsibilities. It always consists of a lot of responsibilities, duties, not only account based on accounting but also consists of customer service and guidelines. It is informed to all of you that IBPS Clerk is an initial person of contact for solving any bank-related issues. It is informed to all of you that the IBPS Clerk always deals with the work of front desk and handling customer operations and this is the reason IBPS Job Profile is also known as Single Window Operators. So, the Responsibilities of IBPS Clerk Job is as follows:
- To manage all receipts, enquiry corners, withdrawal, etc.
- To update the passbook of all account holders.
- To verify several documents & proofs submitted through the customers.
- A clerk also handles all new account opening, issuing bank statements, cash collection, and handle emails & delivery.
- Be responsible for various documents, bank cash, and keys.
- To issue Demand Draft [DD], cash receipts, and bank account for the customers.
- To sanction withdrawals through the customers.
- To maintain several bank documents, ledger, and balance sheet.
- To resolve several customer issues.
- To provide guidance to all customers related to the several banking activities.
- To attend treasury works.
So, it is important that IBPS Clerk Job Profile is simple quite task without which several bank operations should not be possible.
Promotion of IBPS Clerk
Here we will discuss the IBPS Clerk Promotion Policy. As we know, all types of Public Sector Banks always follow the proper rules & regulations of the Ministry of Finance (Government of India). The Ministry of Finance is based on the matter of promotion policy. IBPS Clerk always tries to offer great career growth. With this, a very well settled job and perks are also available. As a Bank Clerk, it all depends on the personal contribution and performance to the bank. If somebody works like a Bank clerk, then he or she learns all different banking functions and chance to prove potential & merit. An IBPS clerk always tries to serve for the minimum time of three years or two years in respective banks before he or she applies for the promotion. The promotions are as follow:
- Merit-Based or Fast track Process
- Normal or Seniority Process
Normal Process: According to the seniority and experience, IBPS Clerk provides the promotion to all applicants. For this, the applicant has to clear the theory exams internally. All applicants who got a promotion from this process should not need any CAIIB and JAIIB Diploma.
Merit-Based Process: Below this Process, all candidates must have the CAIIB and JAIIB Diploma from the Indian Institute of Banking and Finance [IIBF].
The IBPS Clerk Promotion Level is as follows:
- Senior Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Chief Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- General Manager
Those applicants who join this IBPS Clerk with the help of the PO Programme will directly provide the Assistant Manager Cadre Post to Management Trainee.
- Assistant Manager: Scale 1
- General Manager: Scale 7
- Manager: Scale 2
- Deputy General Manager: Scale 6
- Senior Manager: Scale 3
- Assistant General Manager: Scale 5
- Chief Manager: Scale 4
As everybody knows that the clerk job is the basic entry-level job position in any of the bank. And after the appointment, the applicant gets the working experience or daily schedules, in this matter, they will get great opportunities of work to prove the quality of work that provides them promotion and can also help them to reach the post of a senior manager.
I just hope every one of you will understand this article very carefully and try to obey all rules & regulations. If somehow, anyone of you will get any problem related to this article, then he or she may ask all your queries in the given comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mention the IBPS Clerk in-hand Salary?
An IBPS Clerk in-hand Salary is as follows 19,000 Rupees to 22,000 Rupee every month. So, the salary will get increases with the years of service.
Mention the IBPS Clerk Basic Salary?
An IBPS Clerk Basic Salary is as follows 11,765 Rupees and the maximum is of 31540 Rupees.
In what way IBPS Clerk will promote to next level?
An IBPS Clerk promoted to the next level with the help of two methods such as Normal/ Seniority process Or Merit-based/Fast track process.
Name all advantages of an IBPS Clerk to receive other than salary?
They will receive the advantage of HRA, Medical, DA, Travel, and Transport Allowances.